Let us introduce you to the
The Vegreville C150 Passport initiative is a total community involvement exercise for Canada's 150th anniversary.
The Impact Vegreville committee's goal with this initiative is to enhance, encourage and enable various community activities and events that focus on celebrating Canada's sesquicentennial year.
In turn, we wish to provide an incentive for the citizens of Vegreville to attend the various C150 registered events, organized by local groups and clubs, to which they may not otherwise attend.
Do you want your event to be a registered C150 Passport Event? Here are a few easy steps to follow:
1) Your event must have an element of the National Canada 150 themes
Canada 150 themes are: Diversity and Inclusion - Reconciliation - Youth Engagement - The Environment
3) Submit your event online www.vegreville.com / events. Select category “Canada150" and your event will
appear in red.
4) Contact Rachel Farr at the Town office 780-632-2606 to arrange pick up of the passports, stamps and
Canada 150 merchandise to give out at your event.
The C150 Passport includes single pages for each of our 10 provinces and 3 territories. Citizens are invited to attend registered C150 Passport Events, throughout the year, where their Passports will be stamped to acknowledge their attendance.
To pick up your C150 Passport or to get your completed passport validated visit the following Town of Vegreville locations:
· Town of Vegreville Administration Office, 4829 – 50 St (Upper level)
· Vegreville Aquatic & Fitness Centre, 4509 – 48 St
· Vegreville Centennial Library, 4709 – 50 St
Once complete and validated you will be entered for a chance to win a “CANADA 150 EXPERIENCE VEGREVILLE PRIZE PACKAGE” value starting at $500.