Location: Aquatic Centre
Date Posted: June 20th, 2019
Closing Date: Open Ended
June 20th, 2019
The employee in this position will be responsible for assisting in the delivery and implementation of a vast range of maintenance with a focus on custodial services at the Aquatic & Fitness Centre and Social Centre Facilities.
- Must have completed a minimum of grade 12 education.
- Capable of working with minimum supervision and self-motivated.
- Physically capable of performing work assigned.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Capable of working with staff members and the general public
- Required to make decisions affecting the well being of staff.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills to speak to the public, to clearly articulate the position of Parks, Recreation & Facilities.
- Class 5 Driver’s License
Requires valid certification in, or working towards, the following:
- Standard First Aid
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Pool Operator I
- Building Maintenance I
Position will be open until a suitable candidate is found
Fax, email or hand deliver cover letter & resume to the attention of:
Mike van der Torre, Manager Parks, Recreation & Facilities
4509 48 St. Vegreville, AB
T9C 1K8 Fax: 780 632 7759
Email: [email protected]
Thank you to all that apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.