Date Posted: March 16th, 2020
Closing Date: April 10th, 2020 - 12:00pm
March 16th, 2020
April 10th, 2020 - 12:00pm
The employee in this position must have exceptional interpersonal skills to ensure the delivery of positive public relations and information for the department of Recreation, Culture & Facilities. As an employee, this person shall establish and maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• General office duties such as typing, filing, answering phones, etc.
• Assist in processing monetary transactions and issue proper receipts. Reconcile daily cash intake.
• Take registrations for all facility run programs.
• Assist with advertising and marketing of facilities and programs, including website updates.
• Receive bookings for facilities operated by the department, and schedule ice time.
• Process building maintenance work orders for all Town facilities.
• Maintain inventory and supplies for the Aquatic & Fitness Centre.
• Assist in the organizing of special events throughout the year.
• Assist in facilities or parks department when front end cashier is not required.
• Assist in the set-up and take down of Social Centre events.
• Help prepare and implement safety documents.
• Assume other duties as assigned.
• Participate in the Town of Vegreville Safety Program.
• Must be Capable of working with minimum supervision and be self-motivated.
• Must be capable of organizing and prioritizing tasks and duties effectively.
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
Fax, email, or hand deliver cover letter & resume to the attention of: