- Registered Airport
- 4,000 ft X 100 ft Asphalt Runways 13 & 31
- Elevation 2072' ASL
- Threshold Elevation Runway 13 - 2,069'
- Threshold Elevation Runway 31 - 2,070'
- Identifier CEV3
- Fully operational 24 hours per day, 365 days per year weather permitting
- Modern public terminal with telephone, washrooms, meeting room and wireless internet access
- All aircraft up to 20,000 lbs. (aprox)
- No fees for landing or overnight parking
- GPS approach in CAP
- Annual Parking Fees
- Day/Night VFR and IFR (GPS)
- Tie-down parking
- Private and commercial leasehold lots available.
- Fuel 100L and oil 15-50 available by arrangement with the Vegreville Flying Club (see contact information below)
- Unicom Radio 122.8
- Runway Edge Lighting
- Taxiway Edge Lighting
- 3 Wind Direction Indicators
- Strobe Acquisition Beacon
- PAPI Runway 13 & 31
- Apron Plug-in Pedestals
- AFL Controls with ARCAL
Harry Babchuk: 780-632-3519
Lowell Starko: 780-632-2931
Phone: 780-632-3439 (24 Hour)
52321 RR 144, located 1 km North of 47 Street on Township Road 524.