Come Visit Us! We're eager to assist you with your local, regional, and provincial travel plans and to assist campers.
Visit our Vegreville Municipal Campground page for nightly rates and more information.
- Souvenirs, snacks, and beverages
- Assistance with travel plans
- Beautiful paved walking paths around the scenic Elks Pond
- Accessible playground & outdoor fitness equipment
- Serviced campground & public washrooms
- Large parking lot with RV turnaround & sani-dump station
- Pysanka Putt-Putt Mini Golf!
- Free Borrow-A-Bike program with trails connecting to our historic downtown
- Free Borrow-A-Boat program for you to enjoy a 'paddle under the Pysanka'
- Seasonal Thursday Night Pysanka Park Farmers' Markets
FALL HOURS IN EFFECT
Sunday through Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Vegreville Agricultural Society hosts weekly Farmers' Markets at Pysanka Park every Thursday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM during the summer.
Find out more about the markets HERE
Visitor Information Centre: 780-632-6800 or email email@example.com
If you'd like assistance planning your visit to Vegreville or if you're looking for one of the many fun ways to explore our Town, email our Tourism Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-603-0093