Our Visitor Information Centre offers:
- Souvenirs, snacks and beverages
- Assistance with travel plans
- Beautiful paved walking paths around the scenic Elks Pond
- Accessible playground & outdoor fitness equipment
- Serviced campground & public washrooms
- Large parking lot with RV turnaround & sani-dump station
- Free Borrow-A-Bike program with trails connecting to our historic downtown
- Free Borrow-A-Boat program for you to enjoy a 'paddle under the Pysanka'
- Seasonal On-Air Thursday Night Markets
Find our Hours of Operation and Contact details below
Come see us! We're eager to assist you with your local, regional and provincial travel plans and to assist campers. Visit our Vegreville Municipal Campground page for nightly rates and more information.
The Vegreville Visitor Information Centre will operate for the season from Thursday, May 5, 2022 to Sunday, September 25, 2022.
Hours of Operation may vary from May 5, 2022 - May 19, 2022