Our Travel Alberta Accredited Visitor Information Centre offers:
- Ukrainian souvenirs, snacks and beverages
- Assistance with travel plans
- Beautiful paved walking paths around the scenic Elks Pond
- Accessible playground & outdoor fitness equipment
- Serviced campground & public washrooms
- Large parking lot with RV turnaround & sani-dump station
- Free Borrow-A-Bike program with trails connecting to our historic downtown
- Thursday night markets (June-August)
Come see us! We're eager to assist you with your local, regional and provincial travel plans and to assist campers.
The Visitor Information Centre closed for the season on September 27, 2020, and will reopen in the spring.