The Vegreville Municipal Campground is located on Highway 16A, at the east end of Town at Pysanka Park, home to the World's Largest Pysanka (Easter Egg), a stocked trout pond with fishing for seniors and children, and a beautiful playground area. Our Visitor Information Centre is also on-site where you can visit with our friendly staff, get information about Vegreville and its history, and purchase local souvenirs and concession items.
Reservations can be made in person, by calling 780-632-6800, or ONLINE
Our campground amenities include:
- 30-amp power and non-powered options
- Picnic tables and gazebos
- Cookhouse. site stoves and firewood
- Hot showers and clean bathrooms
- Sani-station and potable water
- Accessible playground and outdoor exercise equipment
- FREE Borrow-A-Bike or Boat program (paddle boats)
Powered stalls (Sites 1 – 35): $30/night
Non-powered stalls (Sites 36 – 65): $25/night
Firewood bundles: $5/small | $8/large (free with paid site)
Guidelines for Campers
- Washrooms will be open to the public during open hours with enhanced cleaning processes in place. Paid campers will receive an after-hours access code. Showers are open.
- Three potable water stations and two dumping stations are available for use at no cost.
- Alcohol and marijuana are only permitted in your own paid site.
- Dogs must always be on a leash.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of everyone using the campground, CN Police advise that anyone crossing the rail lines to access washrooms or other amenities is required to use a designated crossing. Please respect all no-trespassing signs and note that CN Rail can fine individuals up to $500 for crossing the tracks.
On season (May-September) 780-632-6800
Off-season (October-April) 780-603-0093