The campground is closed for the season and will reopen in the spring of 2021. The sani-dump will be open until October 12.
Our campground offers 30 Amp power, free firewood, site stoves, water (tap), free shower and bathroom facilities (no showers due to COVID). Sites are first come first serve.
Nightly Non-Power: $23/night
Nightly Power: $25/night
Guidelines for Campers
The following guidelines will be in place until further notice to protect visitors, residents and staff:
- Whenever possible, contactless reservations are preferred. Campers can call 780-632-6800 for assistance or to obtain a self-reservation envelope on-site.
- Washrooms will only be open to the public during open hours. No shower facilities will be available. Enhanced cleaning processes will be in place.
- Only self-contained camping is permitted, no tenting is allowed.
- Campsites will be blocked off to ensure proper physical distancing. No group camping is permitted.
- Social gatherings within the campground, such as bonfires, potlucks and outside visitors, are prohibited.
- Anyone using the water fill station and sani-dump is asked to wash their hands before and after use.
- Any visitors not feeling well are asked to stay home and to replan their visit once recovered.
- To ensure the safety of everyone using the Vegreville campground CN Police advise that anyone crossing the rail lines to access washrooms or other amenities are required to use a designated crossing. Please respect all no trespassing signs
To book a campsite or to connect with one of our Visitor Information Centre staff by calling 780-632-6800.